Are you looking for something festive to do with your spouse, family members and/or with friends? Why not venture down to Washington Park and experience the 18th Annual Capital Holiday Lights In The Park? The park is open this year from November 20, 2014 through January 3, 2015. The Holiday Lights has more than 125 displays and scenes that you can drive through and experience to help you get into the Holiday Spirit!
And for all of the Santa admirers, he will be at the Washington Park Lake House through December 23rd to meet and greet all the children. Along with Santa, there will be your favorite reindeer and friends with crafts and refreshments at the Lake House.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Thursday: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Passenger Vehicles (Capacity Max 9): $15.00
- Commercial Vehicles & Vans (Capacity of 12 - 18): $25.00
- Commercial Vehicles & Cans (Capacity of 19 - 28): $50.00
- School Busses: $75.00
- Commercial Coaches: $100.00