We don't know about you but we love this time of year for all of the outdoor activities! One of our favorite things to do every fall is apple picking with the family. Between picking your own apples, eating endless amounts of apple cider and donuts and the hay rides/ corn mazes it's sure to be a fun filled day for any age.
Below are a few links to local orchards within the capital district that have fantastic farms to get your apple fix with!
1. Bowman Orchards - 157 Sugar Hill Rd, Rexford, NY | Phone: (518) 371-2042 | Website:http://www.bowmanorchards.com/
2. Golden Harvest Farms - 3074 US Rte 9, Valatie, NY, 12184 | Phone: (518) 758-7683 |Website:http://www.goldenharvestfarms.com/
3. Good Orchards - 1297 Brookview Station Rd, Castleton, NY, 12033 | Phone: (518) 732-7317 | Website:http://www.goold.com/
4. Indian Ladder Farms - 342 Altamont Rd, Altamont, NY | Phone: (518) 765-2956 | Website:http://www.indianladderfarms.com/
5. Love Apple Farm - 1421 Route 9H, Ghent, NY, 12075 | Phone: (518) 828-5048 | Website: http://www.loveapplefarm.com/
6. Malta Ridge Orchard - 107 Van Aemem Rd, Ballston Spa, NY, 12020 | Phone: (518) 365-6015 | Website:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Malta-Ridge-Orchard-Gardens/203429386408786